- Precise inertial-aided navigation using PinPoint® low drift gyros.
- Navigation aiding for personal, vehicle and robotic applications.
- Requires low bias instability, good scale factor linearity and stable and repeatable performance over temperature. Some applications can auto-null by ‘learning’ the gyro zero bias drift with time.
- Personal navigation systems demand navigation aiding performance but with minimal size and power budget constraints.
- In-dash car navigation systems require automotive grade sensor quality and processes.
- Silicon Sensing can meet the demands of all of these customer requirements with a range of different MEMS gyros.
- Most popular products: DMU10, DMU30, PinPoint®, Orion™, CRS03, CRS43, CRS07, CRS09 & CRG20.